English | 2019 | ISBN: 1702810203 | 127 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Do you want to become an expert project manager?
Are you interested in learning Agile, but don’t know where to start?
Are you tired of missing deadlines?
With Agile Methodology: A Beginner’s Guide to Agile Method and Principles, you can become a whiz in no time. No more late projects. No more confused team members. You can learn to manage a team and deliver high quality products with this easy to follow guide.
In this book you’ll learn:
- Basic Agile principles and how to use them.
- The art of simplicity.
- How to collaborate as a team.
- High to work quickly while having high quality production.
- How to communicate as a team and make everyone a team player.
- How to build a foundation for any project.
- How to deliver on time, every time.
- Increase transparency while decreasing risks.
- How to keep your customers satisfied.
- And lots more!