English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788992879 | 250 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 249 MB
The essential blueprints and workflow you need to build successful AI business applications
AI Blueprints gives you a working framework and the techniques to build your own successful AI business applications. You’ll learn across six business scenarios how AI can solve critical challenges with state-of-the-art AI software libraries and a well thought out workflow. Along the way you’ll discover the practical techniques to build AI business applications from first design to full coding and deployment.
The AI blueprints in this book solve key business scenarios. The first blueprint uses AI to find solutions for building plans for cloud computing that are on-time and under budget. The second blueprint involves an AI system that continuously monitors social media to gauge public feeling about a topic of interest – such as self-driving cars. You’ll learn how to approach AI business problems and apply blueprints that can ensure success.
The next AI scenario shows you how to approach the problem of creating a recommendation engine and monitoring how those recommendations perform. The fourth blueprint shows you how to use deep learning to find your business logo in social media photos and assess how people interact with your products. Learn the practical techniques involved and how to apply these blueprints intelligently. The fifth blueprint is about how to best design a ‘trending now’ section on your website, much like the one we know from Twitter. The sixth blueprint shows how to create helpful chatbots so that an AI system can understand customers’ questions and answer them with relevant responses.
This book continuously demonstrates a working framework and strategy for building AI business applications. Along the way, you’ll also learn how to prepare for future advances in AI. You’ll gain a workflow and a toolbox of patterns and techniques so that you can create your own smart code.
What you will learn
- An essential toolbox of blueprints and advanced techniques for building AI business applications
- How to design and deploy AI applications that meet today’s business needs
- A workflow from first design stages to practical code solutions in your next AI projects
- Solutions for AI projects that involve social media analytics and recommendation engines
- Practical projects and techniques for sentiment analysis and helpful chatbots
- A blueprint for AI projects that recommend products based on customer purchasing habits
- How to prepare yourself for the next decade of AI and machine learning advancements