English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 58m | 1.18 GB
Manage state in Angular to eliminate problems when writing reactive apps by combining the power of Redux, RxJS, and NgRx
This course will help you build Angular applications by incorporating reactive programming principles and making it easier to develop, test, and debug your applications.
Throughout the nine sections, the extensive examples will help you implement state management with Redux, create observables, and handle errors with RxJS. You will first explore NgRx to set up the state, add a store, debug its state, and customize the saved router state. After that, you will learn to handle side effects and add support to your app.
You’ll learn to reduce the boilerplate code and use blueprints for scaffolding out features. This course will not only empower you to use Redux and NgRx to the fullest but will also help you build your own micro implementation of NgRx for a database-backed app.
This course is a step-by-step guide to handling advanced state management in your Angular applications using the NgRx library.
- Explore the architectural Redux pattern that drives the NgRx implementation
- Leverage the NgRx store to manage the state of your application
- Debug your application like a pro
- Handle side effects with the NgRx/effects library
- Reduce boilerplate code by using NgRx/entity and its readymade functions
- Customize the router state with NgRx/router-store library
- Increase your development speed with schematics
- Scaffold the artifacts you need for NgRx