English | 2019 | ISBN: 0789760494 | 320 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Learn, prepare, and practice for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C01) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
- Master AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C01) exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C01) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Anthony Sequeira shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam, including how to
- Design resilient architectures that ensure storage high availability while providing for decoupling mechanisms, multitier infrastructure, and high availability
- Define performant architectures with efficient storage and databases, caching optimizations, and improved elasticity
- Specify secure applications and architectures, encompassing application tiers, data, and networking infrastructure
- Design cost-optimized architectures, addressing both storage and compute
- Define operationally excellent architectures, and understand their characteristics