English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 3h 50m | 2.69 GB
Along the way there are various activities, so you can have hands-on as you like. You’ll get the most out of the course if you follow along and code as you go, but of course, you can also access the source of the entire application.
What You Will Learn
- Architect MEAN stack applications from scratch.
- Design and build RESTful APIs using NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB.
- Understand the concepts of NoSQL and apply them to projects.
- Understand the basic concepts of TypeScript
- Develop modular, maintainable Single Page Applications using Angular2+ and TypeScript.
2 TypeScript 101 – The basics
3 Angular2+ – The basics
4 Angular2+ – Components
5 Designing a REST API
6 Avoiding CORS errors
7 An introduction to NoSQL
8 Angular2+ – Services
9 Using Angular Material design – Tables
10 Using Angular Material design – Dialogs
11 Updating data – from Angular2+ via REST to the database
12 Adding data – from Angular2+ via REST to the database
13 Deleting data – from Angular2+ via REST to the database
14 Using Angular Material Design – Snackbar notification
15 Adding TypeScript data types
16 Deploying the application