English | 2019 | ISBN: n/a | 108 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Protecting yourself and your data from online attacks and hacking has never been more important than and you know what they always say, knowledge is power.
The Principles of Cybersecurity and Hacking series aims to provide you exactly with that knowledge, and with that power. This comprehensive, in-depth guide on the fundamentals, concepts and strategies of Cybersecurity and Hacking will take you to another level of protection in this digital world. It provides you with everything you need to know starting as a Beginner:
This book is in two parts, you will learn and understand topics such as:
1. Understanding Cyber security
- Cyber security Attacks All
- What Cyber security Management, Planners, And Governance Experts Should Do
- Cyber-security educational program: who needs my data?
- The Cybersecurity Commandments: On the Small Causes of Big Problems
- New US Cybersecurity Strategies
2. Understanding how Hacking is done:
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners
- Hack Back! A Do-It-Yourself
And there’s so much more to learn, which you will all find in this book!
Hacking is real, and what better way to protect yourself than being pro-active and arming yourself with the knowledge on how it works and what you can do against it.
Get this book NOW. Hacking is real, and many people know how to do it. You can protect yourself from cyber-attacks by being informed and learning how to secure your computer and other devices.