English | 2019 | ISBN: 1119566250 | 320 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 14 MB
All the answers to your data science questions
Over half of all businesses are using data science to generate insights and value from big data. How are they doing it? Data Science Strategy For Dummies answers all your questions about how to build a data science capability from scratch, starting with the “what” and the “why” of data science and covering what it takes to lead and nurture a top-notch team of data scientists.
With this book, you’ll learn how to incorporate data science as a strategic function into any business, large or small. Find solutions to your real-life challenges as you uncover the stories and value hidden within data.
- Learn exactly what data science is and why it’s important
- Adopt a data-driven mindset as the foundation to success
- Understand the processes and common roadblocks behind data science
- Keep your data science program focused on generating business value
- Nurture a top-quality data science team
In non-technical language, Data Science Strategy For Dummies outlines new perspectives and strategies to effectively lead analytics and data science functions to create real value.