English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 57m | 1.12 GB
Storyboard your findings and create actionable information to drive enhanced decision-making using Qlik Sense
This engaging and practical course will teach you how to communicate and share data in the form of a logical, analytical narrative which can be understood by even non-expert stakeholders in your organization. Use your data visualizations and convert them into a compelling and easily visualized portfolio.
After defining your audience and stakeholder perspective, you will structure a narrative ‘storyboard’ to design your data visualization project. Collect and select data insights for your narrative by taking snapshots of your visualizations. You will then build your own narrative ‘storyboard’. You will also learn how to make your data narrative visually compelling by adding emphasis and styling. Finally, you will look at different ways of publishing your story in Qlik Sense Enterprise, as a tool which can be utilized depending on your organizational requirements.
By the end of the course, you will be confident enough about data visualization to create an engaging and interactive narrative to communicate your data in a compelling way for your organizational stakeholders.
- Let your data reveal compelling results by building rich, customized visualizations
- Discover what a ‘data story’ is and how it relates to data narrative visualization
- Start designing your data story by learning a structured framework for implementing logical processes
- Explore and master Qlik Sense variables, then design customized behaviors in your Qlik Sense apps
- Master Set Analysis to implement advanced metrics in your Qlik Sense apps
- Learn how to use advanced functions that enable you to design more complex and sophisticated analyses
- Discover the importance of metadata and how to manage and organize key fields and parameters
- Use coloration to enhance your visual design