English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 55m | 691 MB
Learn multi-part file uploads, host a static website, use Route53 to route traffic to your S3 website, and much more!
If you want to learn the ins-and-outs of S3 and how to implement solutions with it, this course is for you.
S3 is the Simple Storage Service from AWS and offers many great features you can make use of in your applications and even in your daily life! You can use S3 to host your memories, documents, important files, videos and even your own website!
This course starts by showing you what you need to install and set up on your computer to work with S3. There are two different sections for Windows and MacOS users. These sections are basically identical and show how you can prepare your computer environment to be ready to work with S3! We show you how to install Python and Boto3 and configure your environments for these tools. We also show you how you can create your own AWS account step-by-step and you’ll be ready to work with AWS in no time!. When you’ve finished preparing your environment to work AWS with Python and Boto3, you’ll start implementing your own solutions for AWS.
We’ll implement our S3 static website hosting from scratch. We’ll design a simple website and configure it as a website inside our bucket. Once we have our website up-and-running and accessible via a URL, we’ll move on to Route53 to configure our own domain name or DNS to route traffic to our S3-hosted website from our own custom domain!
This course will show you how to install Python, Boto3 and configure your environments for these tools. The author also show’s you how you can create your own AWS account step-by-step and you’ll be ready to work AWS in no time!
What You Will Learn
- You’ll be able to host your own website with S3!
- You’ll learn to use a real domain of your own using Route53 on S3 to route traffic to your website!
- You’ll be able to upload any-size file to S3 by implementing Multi-Part Upload!
- You’ll learn how to create buckets, upload files, apply lifecycle policies, and much more!
- You’ll be able to implement any sort of infrastructure with S3 on AWS with Python!
- You’ll learn how to code against the AWS API using Python and Boto3!
- You’ll be confident enough to work with the AWS APIs using Python for any AWS resource on S3!