English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 51m | 764 MB
Digital investigation and analysis made easy with Kali Linux
Forensics is becoming increasingly important in today’s digital age, in which many crimes are committed using digital technologies. Kali Linux is a Linux-based distribution used mainly for penetration testing and digital forensics. It offers a wide range of tools forto support forensic investigations and incident response mechanisms. This video course will equip you with the forensic capabilities provided by Kali Linux.
In this course, you will be utilizing the latest version of Kali Linux and its Sleuth Kit. We will cover the fundamentals of digital forensics and learn about the various formats for file storage, including secret hiding places unseen by the end user or even the OS itself. Then, you will learn how to create forensic images of data and maintain integrity using the hashing tools. You will work with powerful tools that cater for all aspects of full digital forensic investigations, from hashing to reporting. We will perform all the techniques related to evidence acquisition, preservation, and analysis— and all using the various tools within Kali Linux.
By the end of this course, you will be confident about implementing and working with all the areas of digital forensics—acquisition, extraction, analysis, and presentation—using key Kali Linux tools.
- Work on a wide range of forensics scenario with the latest range of tools & techniques
- Use the techniques of the carving process to recover deleted files, folders and pictures
- Explore the working of Image Acquisition techniques
- Demystify Memory Imaging Process
- Perform Memory Analysis of Image Files
- Work with tools & techniques to generate forensic reports and documentation