English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788399784 | 418 Pages | EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 | 71 MB
Dynamics 365 Application Development: Master professional-level CRM application development for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Learn, develop, and design applications using the new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is the most trusted name in enterprise-level customer relationship management. Thelatest version of Dynamics CRM comes with the important addition of exciting features guaranteed to make your life easier. It comes straight off the shelf with a whole new frontier of updated business rules, process enhancements, SDK methods, and other enhancements.
This book will introduce you to the components of the new designer tools, such as SiteMap, App Module, and Visual Designer for Business Processes. Going deeper, this book teaches you how to develop custom SaaS applications leveraging the features of PowerApps available in Dynamics 365.Further, you will learn how to automate business processes using Microsoft Flow, and then we explore Web API, the most important platform update in Dynamics 365 CRM. Here, you’ll also learn how to implement Web API in custom applications. You will learn how to write an Azure-aware plugin to design and integrate cloud-aware solutions. The book concludes with configuring services using newly released features such as Editable grids, Data Export Service, LinkedIn Integration, Relationship Insights, and Live Assist.
What You Will Learn
- Discover new designers tools included in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Develop Apps using the platform-agnostic Web API
- Leverage Azure Extensions to design cloud-aware applications
- Learn how to implement CRUD operation
- Create integrated real-world apps using Microsoft PowerApps and Flow by combining services such as Twitter, Facebook, and SharePoint
- Configure and use Artificial Intelligence Azure Cognitive Services for Recommendation and Text Analytic services