English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 23m | 177 MB
By the end of the course, you will be familiar with all the latest features from both ECMAScript 2018 and 2019 standards. You will be able to embrace these features quickly as you work through the hands-on examples in the course.
This course follows a hands-on learning style with step-by-step instructions so you can learn and implement the latest feature set from ECMAScript 2018 & 2019. Every lecture approaches a feature and explains its purpose and practical implementation through easy-to-understand code demos.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the TC39 process for releasing new features
- Rest and Spread properties for object literals
- Asynchronous iteration using for-await-of
- Control flow using async generators
- Enhanced Regular Expressions (RegEx) with named capture groups and more
- Better Promises using Promise.prototype.finally()
- Enhanced template literals with tagged functions
- Enhanced Array and Object methods with flat, flatMap, and Object.fromEntries
- Enhancements to String methods and more