English | 2017 | ISBN: 1138074064 | 891 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 47 MB
During the development of an engineered product, developers often need to create an embedded system―a prototype―that demonstrates the operation/function of the device and proves its viability. Offering practical tools for the development and prototyping phases, Embedded Systems Circuits and Programming provides a tutorial on microcontroller programming and the basics of embedded design.
The book focuses on several development tools and resources:
- Standard and off-the-shelf components, such as input/output devices, integrated circuits, motors, and programmable microcontrollers
- The implementation of circuit prototypes via breadboards, the in-house fabrication of test-time printed circuit boards (PCBs), and the finalization by the manufactured board
- Electronic design programs and software utilities for creating PCBs
- Sample circuits that can be used as part of the targeted embedded system
- The selection and programming of microcontrollers in the circuit
For those working in electrical, electronic, computer, and software engineering, this hands-on guide helps you successfully develop systems and boards that contain digital and analog components and controls. The text includes easy-to-follow sample circuits and their corresponding programs, enabling you to use them in your own work. For critical circuits, the authors provide tested PCB files.