English | 2019 | ISBN: 1484252833 | 351 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 20 MB
Combine the strengths of Angular, the leading framework for developing complex client-side applications, and ASP.NET Core MVC 3, the latest evolution of Microsoft’s framework for server-side applications. This new edition offers updated Angular, ASP.NET Core 3, Entity Framework Core 3 examples, an all-new chapter on interoperability with Blazor, and more!
Best-selling author Adam Freeman brings together these two key technologies and explains how to use ASP.NET Core MVC 3 to provide back-end services for Angular applications. This fast-paced and practical guide starts from the nuts and bolts and gives you the knowledge you need to combine Angular and ASP.NET Core MVC 3 in your projects.
Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the essential details you need to learn to be truly effective.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of how ASP.NET Core MVC 3 and Angular can work together
- Utilize both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code to develop Angular/ASP.NET Core MVC projects
- Create ASP.NET Core RESTful web services to support Angular applications
- Expose data from Entity Framework Core to Angular applications
- Use ASP.NET Core Identity to provide security services to Angular applications
- Understand how Angular and Blazor applications can work together