English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 07m | 202 MB
Bring your Python skills into the real world. Solve production issues around databases, parallelism, and deployment
Python is simple, but it isn’t easy. Python emphasizes code readability, using indentation and whitespaces to create code blocks. This makes it simpler than C++ or Java, where curly braces and keywords are scattered across the code. Python is high-level, which allows programmers like you to create logic with fewer lines of code.
This course follows a problem-solution format to tackle common roadblocks in Python programming. How can we handle large datasets and files, processing them in Python efficiently? How can we address performance issues for long-running tasks?
There is no other course that can transform every corner of your Python code. After going through the course, you will be confident enough to use Python for your large-scale applications and will perform tasks faster and more effective.
A friendly course packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples, and helpful advice. This extensive course is divided into small bits so you can learn at your own pace and focus on the areas of most interest to you.
- Persist your work and data across time with Python databases
- Create faster and more compact applications with advanced comprehensions and containers
- Understand your program’s speed and bottlenecks with profiling
- Improve the speed at which you interface with input-output channels via concurrency
- Leverage modern multithreaded CPUs with parallelism to enhance performance
- Package your Python code so you can distribute it and share it with other developers