English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 36m | 789 MB
See beyond data using Einstein Analytics!
Salesforce Einstein analytics Aka Wave analytics is a cloud-based platform that helps users to connect data from multiple resources without a single line of code and gives insights from the data. Getting insights from the customer data is the lifeblood of any organization. This video course will help you create an app, lenses, and dashboards for your data, which resides in any source/database or combine the data from different locations. Along with this, it will help the users to import the data into Einstein Analytics and create dashboards. Firstly, you will learn how to create analytics datasets and create useful charts from those datasets. Then, you will understand how to share these dashboards with other users. Finally, you’ll get hands-on with this tutorial and understand what the platform offers for data analysis and insights. By the end of the course, you can gaze through data confidently enough to help your organization make wise business decisions.
This hands-on course covers all the important aspects of Einstein Analytics. Throughout the course, you’ll build dashboards using step-by-step instructions to implement them following the intuition topics.
- Create interactive dashboards by importing data from different sources to generate key business insights
- Understand the importance of data-binding and optimize performance and efficiency by pulling data
- Embed dashboards to multiple platforms Salesforce classics, Lightning, and communities
- Add a layer of security in your Einstein analytics platform
- Enable analytics features, control access, and secure your data