English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 28m | 481 MB
Train and build custom models using Computer Vision and Custom Vision, and detect and identify people using the Face API
Azure Cognitive Services helps you build smart, secure, and more efficient models for your business needs. Data dependency has gradually increased over the past few years; every business is looking to utilize its available data to create more optimized solutions. Azure Cognitive Services will help you detect, moderate, and classify visual data as per your needs.
In this course, you will learn how to configure Cognitive Services and use its vision capabilities to describe, tag, and categorize images; identify clip art as opposed to line art; moderate content; read text and handwriting; and recognize facial characteristics such as age, gender, emotions, hair color and type, and more. You will also learn how to build a facial recognition program that can recognize people in images by comparing them to a library of known individuals.
By the end of this course, you will be confident enough to use face, text, image recognition, and image classification to help you build your own business with Azure Cognitive Services.
This course adopts a hands-on approach and works with real-world implementations of Vision Cognitive Services on the Microsoft Azure stack. You will learn to build four different projects using various APIs.
What You Will Learn
- Configure Cognitive Services and apply Machine Learning functionalities
- Master Cognitive Services’ Vision APIs on Microsoft Azure
- Identify (and differentiate between) clip art and line art
- Moderate content and read text and handwriting from images
- Integrate image prediction and model training functionalities
- Recognize facial characteristics such as age, emotions, and hair color/type