English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788998758 | 578 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 30 MB
Learn Ansible – Fundamentals of Ansible 2.x: Leveraging the power of Ansible for automating cloud, security, network and other infrastructures at scale
Learn Ansible: Automate cloud, security, and network infrastructure using Ansible 2.x
Run Ansible playbooks to launch complex multi-tier applications hosted in public clouds
Ansible has grown from a small, open source orchestration tool to a full-blown orchestration and configuration management tool owned by Red Hat. Its powerful core modules cover a wide range of infrastructures, including on-premises systems and public clouds, operating systems, devices, and services—meaning it can be used to manage pretty much your entire end-to-end environment. Trends and surveys say that Ansible is the first choice of tool among system administrators as it is so easy to use.
This end-to-end, practical guide will take you on a learning curve from beginner to pro. You’ll start by installing and configuring the Ansible to perform various automation tasks. Then, we’ll dive deep into the various facets of infrastructure, such as cloud, compute and network infrastructure along with security.
By the end of this book, you’ll have an end-to-end understanding of Ansible and how you can apply it to your own environments.
What You Will Learn
- Write your own playbooks to configure servers running CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows
- Identify repeatable tasks and write playbooks to automate them
- Define a highly available public cloud infrastructure in code, making it easy to distribute your infrastructure configuration
- Deploy and configure Ansible Tower and Ansible AWX
- Learn to use community contributed roles
- Use Ansible in your day-to-day role and projects