English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 33m | 1.70 GB
Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with React’s latest version
Want to make the process of building modular, reusable user interface components simple and intuitive? React.js is the answer, with its Learn Once, Write Anywhere approach. This course will help you understand the power behind this approach and build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with React’s latest version.
This course will cover all of the React.js basics such as its API, which will help you create elements and components; the virtual DOM and the JSX syntax extension; using state; working with browser events; and component lifecycle methods. You will be building an application from scratch throughout the course and using the knowledge you’ve gained in a practical way. You will also learn to update various elements of a site or application seamlessly without delay, without disrupting the rest of the display or requiring the user to refresh.Also get introduced to the new concept of hooks and get ready to scratch the surface of it. Finally, you will work with a server API to persist data and use the Redux library to manage React’s data state.
By the end of the course, you will be more than capable of using ReactJ.js tools to build several UI elements, making them reactive to user input, and extending your knowledge of DOM manipulation to customize your own UIs in the future.
What You Will Learn
- Build interactive and responsive components.
- Build multi-page web apps with URL routing.
- Use third-party APIs, Libraries, and React components to boost productivity.
- Master different ways to quickly prototype and experiment in React.
- Manage the state of components and web apps.
- Use React dev tools to help debug and optimize your code during development.
- Deploy React apps to production.