English | 2019 | ISBN: 1700073495 | 224 Pages | EPUB | 13 MB
Demystify Linux Using the Right Techniques
You want to learn all about Linux but where do you begin? Should you just point and click your way forward or join the ranks of those who shun the mouse? The command line looks so intimidating, how will you ever decipher it?
inux for Beginners takes you from your very first baby steps in installing Linux on your machine all the way to writing your first shell scripts. Along the way you’ll learn the basics of bash scripting, commands, data manipulation and all the handy tips and tricks passed down over the years by your fellow Linux lovers!
Join Travis Booth, author of Machine Learning With Python and Python Data Analytics, as he teaches you all about:
- Installing Linux onto your machine
- An introduction to Linux commands and basic text manipulation
- The basics of Bash scripting
- Writing your first shell scripts to create automated scripts
- Manipulaiting permissions and environments