English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 12m | 501 MB
Build and run highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective applications on AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the gold standard of the cloud. If you are web and cloud computing developer, your life becomes much easier by diving deeper into AWS.
This course shows you how to use AWS services such as IAM, S3, EC2, and RDS/Dynamo to make your applications reliable and have a consistent performance. You’ll build modern serverless applications on the cloud, and use native computing solutions such as Lambda ECS/Fargate to implement cutting-edge container technology. Finally, learn a few popular AWS services like SQS, Cognito, and Kinesis.
By the end of this course, you’ll be a master at building, deploying, and managing your applications on AWS. And you’ll know how to scale and secure your applications thanks to industry best practices.
This course gives you hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, and clear explanations to help you master AWS. You’ll also get useful tips and advice to help you succeed and overcome obstacles.
What You Will Learn
- Use the AWS platform to build and run highly scalable and cost-effective applications
- Access, authenticate, and manage the identity of various applications
- Create a scalable infrastructure using EC2 to ensure reliable performance at any scale
- Autoscale your applications efficiently as per your web traffic requirements
- Design and develop a web application and a batch processing system, and their required infrastructures