English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 32m | 902 MB
Master the power of Delphi for cross-platform and mobile development on Windows, MacOS X, Android, and iOS
Delphi is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that supports rapid application development for Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS X, Google Android, iOS, and now Linux. This course will be your guide to building efficient, high-performance applications with Delphi.
The video begins by explaining the fundamentals of Delphi programming. It will teach you how to improve your development skills and GUI programming with FireMonkey. After that, you’ll delve into web development with Intraweb and uniGUI. Finally, we’ll integrate with cloud services and interact with IoT.
Towards the end, you will learn to integrate your app with various web services and deploy them. By the end of the video, you will be able to build powerful, cross-platform, native apps for Windows and Android with a single code base. You will also have enormous experience with Full Stack Development.
In this video course, you will learn the most popular parts of the Delphi programming language. After working through this course, you will be capable of easily creating the programs you want. Our goal is to prepare savvy and experienced Delphi developers.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the fundamentals of the Delphi programming language
- Write VCL Applications – Windows Development
- Start making amazing apps with FireMonkey – Cross-Platform Development
- Work with data sources, embedded SQL Databases – FireDAC, dbExpress
- Become a front-end engineer via Web Development using IntraWeb and uniGUI
- Become a backend engineer by integrating with cloud services
- Build server-side data and application services with DataSnap
- Start learning future technologies with Delphi and IoT