English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789136432 | 308 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 28 MB
Learn quantum computing by implementing quantum programs on IBM QX and be at the forefront of the next revolution in computation
Quantum computing is set to disrupt the industry. IBM Research has made quantum computing available to the public for the first time, providing cloud access to IBM QX from any desktop or mobile device. Complete with cutting-edge practical examples, this book will help you understand the power of quantum computing in the real world.
Mastering Quantum Computing with IBM QX begins with the principles of quantum computing and the areas in which they can be applied. You’ll explore the IBM Ecosystem, which enables quantum development with Quantum Composer and Qiskit. As you progress through the chapters, you’ll implement algorithms on the quantum processor and learn how quantum computations are actually performed.
By the end of the book, you will completely understand how to create quantum programs of your own, the impact of quantum computing on your business, and how to future-proof your programming career.
What you will learn
- Study the core concepts and principles of quantum computing
- Uncover the areas in which quantum principles can be applied
- Design programs with quantum logic
- Understand how a quantum computer performs computations
- Work with key quantum computational algorithms including Shor’s algorithm and Grover’s algorithm
- Develop the ability to analyze the potential of quantum computing in your industry