English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789536706 | 694 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 41 MB
Master the TypeScript language and its latest features. Explore modern application frameworks and utilize industry best practices in TDD, OOP and UI Design.
Starting with an introduction to the TypeScript language, before moving on to basic concepts, each section builds on previous knowledge in an incremental and easy-to-understand way. Advanced and powerful language features are all covered, including asynchronous programming techniques, decorators, and generics.
Best-of-breed applications utilize well-known design patterns in order to be scalable, maintainable, and testable. This book explores some of these object-oriented techniques and patterns, and shows real-world implementations.
By the end of the book, you will have built a comprehensive, end-to-end web application to show how TypeScript language features, design patterns, and industry best practices can be brought together in a real-world scenario.
What you will learn
- Gain insights into core and advanced TypeScript language features
- Create test suites for your application with Jasmine and Selenium
- Organize your application code using modules, AMD loaders, and SystemJS
- Explore advanced object-oriented design principles
- Compare the various MVC implementations in Aurelia, Angular, React, and more