English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788992749 | 642 Pages | EPUB | 14 MB
You will start by exploring the new features of ES8. You will then move on to learning the use of ES8 on servers (with Node.js), with the objective of producing services and microservices and dealing with authentication and CORS. Once you get accustomed to ES8, you will learn to apply it to browsers using frameworks, such as React and Redux, which interact through Ajax with services. You will then understand the use of a modern framework to develop the UI. In addition to this, development for mobile devices with React Native will walk you through the benefits of creating native apps, both for Android and iOS.
Finally, you’ll be able to apply your new-found knowledge of server-side and client-side tools to develop applications with Electron.
What you will learn
- Develop server-side services and microservices with Node.js
- Learn to do unit testing and to debug your code
- Build client-side web applications using React and Redux
- Create native mobile applications for Android and iOS with React Native
- Write desktop applications with Electron