English | 2018 | ISBN: 1787284746 | 345 Pages | EPUB, PDF (conv) | 18 MB
Toward the end of the book, you'll learn how to manage and secure your cloud applications, and test them to ensure seamless deployment.
What You Will Learn
- Use Yeoman or npm to start a new Oracle JET-based project
- Implement real-world use cases using Oracle JET components
- Get to know the best practices for Oracle JET web applications
- Explore Knockout.js, the framework behind Oracle JET
- Implement a multi-platform app with OJ and Cordova