English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 5h 58m | 11.8 GB
Implement tried-and-true high availability and disaster recovery solutions with SQL Server
Business continuity is of utmost importance. High availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) ensure that your infrastructure experiences no downtime and smoothly functions at all times. Sound knowledge of various HA and DR techniques help you to drastically reduce the downtime of your applications.
This course begins by explaining the high availability and disaster recovery technologies available in SQL Server: Replication, AlwaysOn, and Log Shipping. You’ll learn what they are, how to monitor them, and how to troubleshoot any related problems. You’ll learn how to use different HA and DR topologies to create a highly available infrastructure that also includes hybrid topologies. You’ll learn what is Always On, it’s pros and cons, prerequisites, and restrictions. You’ll also learn about log shipping, one of the oldest SQL Server solutions, which is mostly used for DR and SQL Server migration. Through this course, you will be able to explore the technical implementations of high availability and disaster recovery technologies that you can use when you create a highly available infrastructure, including hybrid topologies.
By the end of the course, you’ll feel confident and look forward to changing the game with robust and high performing infrastructure.
- Configure and troubleshoot Replication, AlwaysOn, and Log Shipping
- Study the best practices to implement HA and DR solutions
- Design HA and DR topologies for the SQL Server and study how to choose a topology for your environment
- Automate the AlwaysOn setup using PowerShell
- Migrate from On-Premise SQL Server to Azure SQL Database
- Configure and troubleshoot snapshot replication