English | 2020 | ISBN: 1789954937 | 432 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 109 MB
Build cross-platform applications with increasing complexity across the web, mobile, and VR domains using React tooling and best practices
React, developed by Facebook, is a very popular framework for building world-class user interfaces. React extends its capabilities to the mobile platform using React Native framework and integrates with popular web and mobile tools for building scalable applications.
React projects will be your practical guide to learning React development by utilizing modern development patterns and its integration with powerful web tools such as GraphQL, Expo and React 360. You will start building a real-world project right from the first chapter. As you progress through the book, the complexity of the projects increases giving more hands-on experience with building scalable applications. Throughout the book, you will explore features like HOC (Higher-Order Components), Context and Hooks on multiple platforms using the latest versions of React and React Native. This helps you build applications ranging in domains like Server side development, full-stack web development, mobile development and much more
To conclude, the book helps you understand unit testing with Jest for building test-driven apps. By the end of the book, you will be on your way to building scalable React apps across web and mobile platforms.
What you will learn
- Create a wide range of applications using various modern React tools and frameworks
- Learn how React Hooks modernize state management for React apps
- Create Progressive web applications using React components
- Build test-driven React applications using Jest and Enzyme frameworks
- Understand full-stack development using React, Apollo, and GraphQL
- Perform server-side rendering using React and React Router
- Design gestures and animations of a cross-platform game using React Native