English | 2020 | ISBN: 0135938133 | 672 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Learn, prepare, and practice for Red Hat RHCSA 8 (EX200) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Master Red Hat RHCSA 8 EX200 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks
- Practice with four unique practice tests
- Learn from two full hours of video training from the author’s Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition.
Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading Linux consultant, author, and instructor Sander van Vugt shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website also contains two additional practice tests plus two full hours of personal video training from the author’s Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time, including
- Basic system management: Installation, tools, file management, text files, RHEL8 connections, user/group management, permissions, and network configuration
- Operating running systems: Managing software, processes, storage, and advanced storage; working with systemd; scheduling tasks; and configuring logging
- Advanced system administration: Managing the kernel and boot procedures, essential troubleshooting, bash shell scripting
- Managing network services: Configuring SSH, firewalls, and time services; managing Apache HTTP services and SE Linux; and accessing network storage