English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789802078 | 546 Pages | EPUB | 32 MB
Build and deploy scalable applications on the Salesforce Lightning Platform using the latest features of Spring ’19
Salesforce Lightning Platform, used to build enterprise apps, is being increasingly adopted by admins, business analysts, consultants, architects, and especially developers. With this Salesforce certification, you’ll be able to enhance your development skills and become a valuable member of your organization.
This certification guide is designed to be completely aligned with the official exam study guide for the latest Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I release and includes updates from Spring ’19. Starting with Salesforce fundamentals and performing data modeling and management, you’ll progress to automating logic and processes and working on user interfaces with Salesforce components. Finally, you’ll learn how to work with testing frameworks, perform debugging, and deploy metadata, and get to grips with useful tips and tricks. Each chapter concludes with sample questions that are commonly found in the exam, and the book wraps up with mock tests to help you prepare for the DEV501 certification exam.
By the end of the book, you’ll be ready to take the exam and earn your Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification.
What you will learn
- Solve sample questions and mock tests and work with exam patterns
- Gain an understanding of declarative Salesforce tools such as Process Builder, flows, and many more
- Code in Salesforce using the Developer Console and IDEs
- Grasp the basics of object-oriented programming
- Write Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Apex test classes with easy-to-follow steps
- Explore the different deployment tools that you can use to push metadata to different environments
- Build custom declarative apps and programs on Force.com platforms