English | 2018 | ISBN: 9781785885761 | 198 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
The only book you need by your side when automating ServiceNow within your IT organization.
ServiceNow helps organizations create a modern work environment by making daily activities service-oriented and streamlining the delivery and management of services. Automating these processes and tasks remains at the heart of what ServiceNow does and learning how to automate ServiceNow is critical in putting enterprise-level service management to work. This book shows exactly how IT organizations can automate complex tasks on remote computers quickly and in a secure manner. We will cover various facets of automation and take a multi-system approach with examples ranging from VMware, Amazon EC2, and Active Directory to configuring Puppet and Chef automation.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the Importance and the power of automation.
- Replace unstructured work patterns with intelligent workflows.
- Identify the components of the ServiceNow user interface.
- Learn to automate and align business service workflows across the organization in support of the core mission.
- Perform an objective-based analysis that delivers a business case presenting the costs and benefits associated with migrating from legacy solutions to ServiceNow