English | 2019 | ISBN: 1138545588 | 428 Pages | PDF | 18 MB
Smart Data: State-of-the-Art Perspectives in Computing and Applications explores smart data computing techniques to provide intelligent decision making and prediction services support for business, science, and engineering. It also examines the latest research trends in fields related to smart data computing and applications, including new computing theories, data mining and machine learning techniques. The book features contributions from leading experts and covers cutting-edge topics such as smart data and cloud computing, AI for networking, smart data deep learning, Big Data capture and representation, AI for Big Data applications, and more.
- Presents state-of-the-art research in big data and smart computing
- Provides a broad coverage of topics in data science and machine learning
- Combines computing methods with domain knowledge and a focus on applications in science, engineering, and business
- Covers data security and privacy, including AI techniques
- Includes contributions from leading researchers