English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789804980 | 288 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Leverage this rich framework to develop efficient applications and services in no time
Spring Boot 2 Fundamentals begins with the basics of Spring Boot. You will write and test simple code using the Spring Framework and then use these skills to learn advanced concepts, such as creating an HTML-based frontend with dynamic data and HTML forms. As you make your way through the chapters, you will create a simple web interface to display blog posts, list all articles, along with creating and editing blog articles. You will work with the REST API functionality that Spring Boot offers and secure your blog application.
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to persist your blog posts in a database, bringing everything together as a web application.
What you will learn
- Create your own Spring Boot application from scratch
- Write comprehensive unit tests for your applications
- Store data in a relational database
- Build your own RESTful API with Spring Boot
- Developa rich web interface for your applications
- Secure your application with Spring Security