English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 50m | 562 MB
Classify text, audio, and images and train your own models in your browser using Tensorflow.js
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Tensorflow.js for a variety of the most popular Deep Learning tasks and use it in your own web browser.
You’ll start by learning how to classify images using commonly used Convolutional Neural Networks. And you’ll get up and running fast using a pre-trained model. Then you’ll explore yet another popular deep learning architecture called Long short-term memory Recurrent Neural Network. This time you’ll classify text typed by a user in real time.
Moving on, you’ll work with audio data using a specific type of CNN. Then we’ll jump into methods to improve the results of our models by firstly looking at transfer learning. Here you’ll improve the performance of your model quickly by using a pre-trained model as a base and performing short, focused training.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills to use Tensorflow.js and train your own personal models using only a web browser.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Tensorflow.js in a web browser for your own projects. Each section is carefully planned and tailored to help you develop a strong understanding of the concepts and see them in action along with step-by-step instructions and assignments, giving you a hands-on experience.
What You Will Learn
- Get up and running with Tensorflow.js quickly by working on pre-trained Deep Learning models
- Explore effective ways to solve common Machine Learning problems
- Get great results by using pre-trained models while saving time
- Discover how to use transfer learning to quickly improve your model’s performance
- Train your own model to become the best choice to use by increasing its efficiency